Is it safe to take Via Ananas and what are the side effects of it ?

Hello, I m a female of 26 years old, 165 height, 83 ks weight. I need to loose weight but i loose weight sooo slowly ( i think that is because i m used to be on diet from the age of 16 or 17..!!!) i think that i may have problems with the metabolism ..i m used to eat/drink light food/drinks.. i don t like sports and i like walking but i don t have much time to do exercise and i can t do it everyday.. i started to have some problems in my knees.. what is your advise to me doctor? i heard about slimming pills called VIA it safe? what are the side effects of that product?..Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011