Is it safe to repair hymen ?

Hi i am 22 female,when i was 17 i had a relationship with a guy..i never knew nor intended to have sex, i was deeply in love with him...so it just happened..we had intercourse .. now we set apart and got to know he was only with me for dating purposes and he is already engaged with someone else... Now my family is planning for my marriage...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
  Anonymous's Response
but i m not sure wat to do (to tell true or lie)... but he is my future husband...so i m very scared what shall i do ..i am very confused and i am scared wether if i tell him my past story i might lose him which i dont want..i want to start my life afresh ... even i am scared tat my ex-bf would troble in my future becoz he does now he tells me tat he would tell everyone about my past.... i need information about how i can get hymen repair so i can be a virgin for my wedding night and my husband wont know about it. where can i go? wat is the cost? what can i do? please help. if suppose i did my hymen repair will i bleed when i have intercourse will i fell comfortable... i want to start my new life i am very distrubed in my life becoz of the mistake i did .is there in any otherway he comes to know tat i got my hymen repaired ................plzz plzz help me ...i'm very upset and scared..... please show me some way to live.................. please help
  Anonymous's Response
Hi i am "22" female,when i was 17 i had a relationship with a guy..i never knew nor intended to have sex, i was deeply in love with him...so it just happened..we had intercourse .. now we set apart and got to know he was only with me for dating purposes and he is already engaged with someone else... Now my family is planning for my marriage... but i m not sure wat to do (to tell true or lie)... but he is my future husband...so i m very scared what shall i do ..i am very confused and i am scared wether if i tell him my past story i might lose him which i dont want..i want to start my life afresh ... even i am scared tat my ex-bf would troble in my future becoz he does now he tells me tat he would tell everyone about my past.... i need information about how i can get hymen repair so i can be a virgin for my wedding night and my husband wont know about it. where can i go? wat is the cost? what can i do? please help. if suppose i did my hymen repair will i bleed when i have intercourse will i fell comfortable... i want to start my new life i am very distrubed in my life becoz of the mistake i did .is there in any otherway he comes to know tat i got my hymen repaired ................plzz plzz help me