Is it safe to be smoking marijuana while taking lymecycine ?

Is it safe to be smoking marijuana while taking lymecycine? I recently had a really bad reaction to smoking marijuana. I threw up and felt sick for a few days. I know this may be seen as me whiteying , but I never had such a bad reaction to smoking weed before. I am currently taking lymecycline for ACNE treatment, and I m not sure if my bad reaction was due to any interaction with the marijuana and lymecycline.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
technically speaking no interaction between marijuana and lymicycline. this may be direct or perceived indirect effect of marijuana. As the effects of mariajuana varies from time to time in a single individual and varies from individual to individual. This mechanism is too complex and partly depends on yhe psychic state of the individual before and during smoking.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.