Is it possible to get pregnant, when the pregnancy test control line is clear and test line is not clear ?

Hello, Im 34 years old, I took a pregnancy test yesterday, but the result in confusing.. The control Line is clear but the Test line is not clear, It is possible i am pregnant , im 4 days delayed.. Pls help.. thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.The kits available today are very sensitive.Ideally presence of line in test area suggests that the test is positive.Still at times false negative is also possible.Please repeat the test after couple of days.bye.