Is it possible to get pregnant only by rubbing penis on external genitalia also I have missed my period ?

sir, me and my boyfriend were foolin aroun..and he rubbed his penis on my external genitalia and didnt penetrate nor ejaculate....is it possible dat i can be pregnant????????? if not,then what could be the cause my periods were due on 4th but missed.....generally happens occur late by a day/.....my age is 18 yrs
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
hi
welcome to health care magic
as you said your menses are delayed commonly so the same may happen this time.
you should wait for 1week if its delayed you need to consult doctor otherwise everything is fine
no need to worry.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.