Is it possible to cure from abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection without surgery ?

Hello sir, I am 23 years old mail, Not married.. i have conserned with general surgeon .. my lab test reports are shown a case of 1) varicocele on left side and 2) mild oligospermia with more abnormal and dead spermatozoa with infection is seen.. Doctor has said that compulsary has to done operation.. I dont want operation... I want to control with tablets if possible..Please advise me what should be done to control this...
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011