Is it possible in 18 days time she could be pregnant ?

is it possible in 18 days time she could be pregnant I am a 38 year old man working in middle east for the last 10 years..recently I went to India for my marriage was on the 14th of Sep08 and I left on the 19th sep 08 back to Middle east due to immediate urgency of work...I came back with the hopes that I can get my wife to Middle east in one month time..we had sexual intercourse with each other only two times 16th Sep and 18th Sep. After I came back within couple of days I had severe urinary infection which was treated with Antibiotics.But something surprise me was my wife who is 24 yrs old just told me she is pregnant as of 4th oct08 I am bit confused...I didnot want to react but is it possible in 18 days time she could be pregnant and the result can be known..I am from a middle class family I LITTLE CONFUSED and worried about the whole issue..pls help me is there a possibility or is it a manipulation or cheating..waiting for your answer
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
it is possible for ur wife to get pregnant if ur days of intercourse coincided with her ovulation time that is if the days of intercourse were between 9th and 19th day of her menstrual period.