Is it physically possible for a baby to be a month overdue ?

is it physically possible for a baby to be a month overdue? My son was born 2 weeks late, or so we thought but when we later found out that my boyfriend was not his father the only other option was the guy I had been seeing prior to sleeping with my current boyfriend. I didn\\\'t sleep with him at least 2 weeks before my estimated conception date making my baby a month overdue if he were the father. Is this really possible?

Asked On : Sun, 31 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The paternity cannot be confirmed by means of calculating the period of gestation especially when there is a short time gap between the two, since the delivery of the child can occur any time between 36weeks to 44 weeks.. Paternity can be confirmed by DNA analysis...