Is it ok to have positive epithelilal cells in urine during pregnancy?

hey! I m a six months pregnant lady. Just asked by my dr. on my regular 6 month visit to have a urine d/r. I got it done and the report shows all things normal except yeast & epithelial cells which are reported as positive. My next appointment is next week but i want to know that if it is ok to have these things positive during pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Not only is it ok to have certain amount of epithelial cells but it is expected that you have these in your pregnancy

Don't worry about it

Have a healthy living