Is it ok for me to cheat on my pregnant wife ?

Is it ok for me to cheat on my pregnant wife? Is it ok for me to cheat on my pregnant wife?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
yes do it
omg no if your married you took a vow and keep it if you dont love her anymore get a divorce but dont cheat or have sex with that other woman ok i am 20 years old my dad did that and my mom told me nothing of him. i dont want this to happen to anyone else so take my advice and dont.
wtf kind of question is that? um no... would it be ok for your wife to cheat on you? .yeadidnthinkso
  Anonymous's Response
Someone ought to slap you for that one... NO NO NO it is NEVER ok to cheat on a partner regardless of the circumstances. PEROID