Is it normal to have a problem of erectile dysfunction at an age of 75 even after trying Viagra and should we take sex stimulants which are against the nature's law ?

I am 75 yrs. quite hale and hearty and my sexual life is very happy and healthy. At this age I get urge for the sex and my wife cooperates me. I have the common complaint of ED. I tried Viagra 5o mg. initially. But after sometime I did not get proper erection so I raised the dose to 100mg. With that also erection is there but there is no hardening of the penis muscle . In other words no stiffness . Is it normal ? Taking such sex stimulants is not against the nature s law made for human body?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012