Is it normal to get cramps in the stomach, and feel light headed after first intercourse ?

Lost my virginity, pains in my stomach now. I'm really worried. Please help I m a female, age 14, and I just lost my virginity, he didn t do it for very long, he put his penis in me two or three times. He didn t put it deep, but we didn t use a condom. Now my stomach is cramping, my head is hurting, and I m lightheaded. What does this mean? I m scared I might get an STD or get pregnant . Or maybe I m just paranoid, is this normal? Please help. It s very much appreciated. Thank you so much
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011