Is it normal for a 12 year old girl to masturbate?

Is it NORMAL for a 12 year old girl to masterbate? [I found a video of my daughter masterbating, i was wondering why she would of taped it...and done it? She is a VERY good student and I am scared what these signs may mean]
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009

I agree with only this last comment, be gentle, look for little signs move the computer and lock it up cept for time you can check. she is only 12. good luck and God be with ya both

its definitely normal for a 12 year old girl to masturbate...totally natural. however, the thing that is disturbing is that she is video taping herself. i would be concerned that she is posting it on the internet or sending it to someone...which is just a bad bad idea. i would definitely talk to her about the video, and ask her why she did it. and talk to her about why its not such a good idea to videotape that sort of thing, especially if she's planning on giving it to someone or putting it on the internet...that can absolutely come back to haunt her.
  Anonymous's Response
what are some ways of mastrabateing im 12 and i like to get naked please help ???
  Anonymous's Response
hi im 12 and i like being naked and mastrabating how can you mastrabate while being naked ???
to answer 8 you dumbass it is actualy normal to do that and your whole math of having sex at 13 is retarded grow up plez :)

oh she is just exploring the great joys of sexuality so she doesn`t end up pregnant from reall sex so mabey help her tips i would love some oh now exuse me 

i am 12 years old and love touching my self i dont do it on perpose i kina just happens
you are probably close to an orgasm, play with your pussy if you are alone and enjoy!!
I am 12 years old and I found a vibrator and. Use it everyday and look up porn and finger my self and yes I did use a toothbrush and it felt good so it's normal trust me.! It doesn't mean anything
  Anonymous's Response
I'm 12 and have done that once or twice but only to experiment. I don't think it's normal to put it on the internet though and you should talk to her ab that. Good luck :)
  Anonymous's Response

I sure whould like to help them, it whould make both of us feel good.

Anonymous's Response
12,im sorry ppl bt dis is not on,hw do u long 4 sex at 12,by 13 dis child will b havin sex and 15 pregnant,u cant be incoraging such things,saying shes not out to gt it,does nt justify it at all,sit her down,try to understand y shes doin it
  Anonymous's Response

I shure whould like to watch I chould help her do it

when i was 12 i used to masturbate with a big, hot, long, sexy, wet, hot dildo! :)

Anonymous's Response
damn im 12 and i always have this feeling i have to pee wile im waching a movie with sex init plz tell me y

If there any girls that are 18 or 19 that want their legs rubed let me know I whould like to get stiff.

She might just be attracted to girls. Maybe watching herself masturbate turns her on.

what would Jesus do?

she might be sexting it is when i person sends a text msg like that. masterbating is normal for that age but i would talk to her about the video. and tell her not to do it and how it may go around the school and just becuz of a guy/girl she sending it 2

Anonymous's Response
Paige :P how old are you now? i think i could know you :S
« Previous 1 2 Next »