Is it due to dusty weather I am experiencing twitching of left eye lid ?

I have been experiencing twitching of my left eye lid for the last 3 weeks lasting about 2 or 3 minutes each time and about 5 times daily for the last 3 weeks. I have moved to Dubai for a new job and Im under stress trying to find accomodation etc. The weather has also been dusty most of the time. Can you advise me if any of these factors are responsible or is there a more serious cause for my eye liftwitch?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Examination of inner side of eye lids required. Consult Eye Specialist, protect eyes from dust & mean while you can use local antibiotic drops such as Ocupol-D.