Is it correct to give pain injection in 7 months of pregnancy?

Sir, My wise is pregnant and LMP was 2nd june 2012, but in 7th month scanning EDD is coming as 23rd March 2013, but doctor is telling to be ready on EDD as per the LMP date witch is given as 9th march 2013, Kindly advise whether i need to wait after 9 the march till labor pain starts or i sud go for injection for pain. please advise, i m in dialama.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Thank you for your query.
If your wife had regular cycles, it is most reliable to go by the LMP.
Also remember that an ultrasound done in the first trimester is most reliable.
You have to give me the details of the first ultrasound report in order for me to help you most beneficially.
Ultrasounds in the third trimester, 7th month etc are least reliable for calculating the EDD.
Your treating obstetrician is the best judge.
If you have been told to consider 9th March as the EDD, that should be final.
You must go for induction if your doctor advises.
take care