Is it bleeding for ipill or normal period?

Is it bleeding for ipill or normal period?? Can she pregnant? Me my girlfrnd made physical relation without protection on 20th june, within 28 hrs she took ipill(cipla) she get bleeding/period on 28 june. My question is what is this bleeding..?? Is it period or bleeding for taking ipill??? Can she pregnant?? Her previous period started on 18th May. plssss reply.. help me......
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jun 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
If her periods are regular and u had sex on 20th June and 18th may being her date of previous period then u had sex during the safe period.
Don't worry about preg it is least likely to occur
Have a healthy life
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.First of all when she had her periods there are no chances of pregnancy.You had sex when she was not ovulation as this were last days of her cycle.There is no reason to worry,but please be careful next time to avoid such kind of accidents.Apart from pregnancy ,there are other reasons also for which you should avoid unprotected sex.
wishing you good health.