Is it because I am pregnant that I had periods for one day with brown discharge the other day ?

DO YOU THINK THAT I AM PREGNANT BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION AND MY PERIOD ONLY LAST FOR ONE DAY AND THE NEXT DAY THERE LIGHT PINK SPOTS WITH SOME BROWNISH COLOR DO YOU THINK I AM DO YOU THINK THAT I AM PREGNANT BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITHOUT PROTECTION AND MY PERIOD ONLY LAST FOR ONE DAY AND THE NEXT DAY THERE LIGHT PINK SPOTS WITH SOME BROWNISH COLOR DO YOU THINK I AM
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Hi Jaz;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you had unprotected sex then there is always a chance of getting pregnant so it is better to get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.So get a test done if it is positive you need to act further ;& if it is negative then you need medicine to regularize your periods .In both case you need to consult a Gynaec so get tested & consult .
Thanks