Is it bad to conceive with someone who has the same blood type?

Hello, My name is Meriandy I am 16yrs. old & i donated blood 2 months ago. Only because i was very curious to what my blood type is because my mom is O- . & It turns out I am O- because my card from my donation came in today. My mom told me it is dangerous to conceive with someone that has the same blood type. She said this because her & my dad are both O- & my mom always had to get some strange shots because of this. as she told me. Therefore i just want to know is it really bad to conceive with someone that has the same blood type as you. does the baby come out with effects or health problems?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012