Is it bad to be like 13 and still a virgin?

is it? Alot of ppl at my school have all ready had it and one at my school is pregnet and she is 13.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Sweetie, You say "virgin" like it's a bad thing. You are only given your virginity ONCE-- once, in your whole life. Imagine how special something would have to be to only have it ONCE. You get a cake and a birthday every year, you get new clothes for school every fall, you even occasionally get baby siblings or cousins. Your virginity is something you ought to treasure. The longer you hold onto it, the better off you are. Your friend at school who is pregnant has given away something she can never get back, and that is something that will change the course of her life forever, if she can carry the baby to term (not to scare you, but a lot of times when a girl gets pregnant that young, the baby is premature or stillborn) So, to answer your question: you hold onto your innocence as long as you can. If you can take it all the way through middle school, you should be proud. If you can take it all the way through high school, which is even harder, you should be even prouder. And if you can manage to get through college and still have your virginity, then you will have given whoever you marry THE GREATEST gift that anyone can give him: the idea that he is SO special, you saved it JUST FOR HIM. I know how cute boys can be, and how crazy about them we girls can get ~ but trust me, if you let one of them talk you into giving away your virginity, when the guy who's so wonderful that you never even realized that men could be made so perfectly comes along, you are going to want to be able to say to him, "I've waited for you" and be able to prove it.