Is it advisable to become pregnant again? Have two children

Hello Dr Lundi, I am 35 years old and will be 36 next year in July, I have two children already, one 6 and a half and the other 11 months, I wanted to try for a baby again next year in July by which time my son will be becoming 24 months in Nov, and My daughter 8 yrs old in dec, but I am wondering if it is advisable to get pregnant again then because I am not sure how long it takes to heal from a pregnancy completely.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
May 2013

If you want to go for next pregnancy you have to take below factors into consideration:
-In case of previous two normal deliveries you can go for the third, if previous two were cesareans then third pregnancy is some what risky.
-Complications of pregnancy, genetic abnormalities will increase with increasing maternal age.
-Taking care of three children is usually difficult.
So if you still want to go for next pregnancy, you plan carefully with your doctor's advice.
Maintain good health, take regular antenatal checkups, ultrasound examinations etc.