Is it a matter of worry if a 3 year old who gets frequent UT I's and fever has 4+ bacterial, trace protein and nitrates ?

My daughter is 3yrs old. She is 40 inches tall and 39 1/2 pounds. She has had frequent and relatively asymptomatic urinary tract infections . Diagnosed in the last six months. Her only symptom is a fever . She has no complaints. She last UTI we had no idea and she woke up very lethargic after a normal day and her WBC s were 28000. We treated with IV Rocephin x1 in the ED, and PO Amoxicillin at home for 10 days. She has had frequent fevers since I can remember. As a nurse, I would look for other symptoms and treat the fever. As there were no other symptoms, I would let it ride and mostly the fevers come and go. She runs a temp 1-2 days a week, but mostly during her hours of sleep. Today I had my daughter brought into the hospital for labs and received the results as I was leaving. Her WBC are normal at 8.8. Her Hct and Hgb are also normal, Her MPV is 7.7, Lymph s 44.4, EO s 13.9, Lymph # 3.9 EO # 1.23, Lymphocytes 43, Eosinophils 16, Basophils 3, Creatinine 0.04, BUN normal at 8, Alk Phos 260, AST 40. She is running a low grade at this time, and we had a urine C&S thursday and are waiting for the culture and sensitivity to determine antibiotic as her UA showed 4+ bacterial, trace protein and nitrates. Should I be concerned and take her for care prior to monday, or just wait it out til monday?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011