Is it OK to give my daughter Eptoin syrup 5ml who has seizure

HI Doctor my daughter had first seizure . The only symptom we observed was her eyes went up. After that Doctor took her to Emergency ward and gave her oxygen and some injection. She started crying and so i believed she came conscious. After that Doctor was keep on treating her by sending us out. Finally Doctor said my daughter had 2 hours of continous fits. She too CT- Brain and EEg which were normal. She also suggested to give Eptoin syrup 5ml in the morning and in the evening. Is that good? Is this the right suggestion? Does Eptoin has side effects? I dont believe a baby can have 2 hours of continous fits if she is having consciousness. So please guide us.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011