Is it OK to drink milk after eating chicken ?

I am pregnant with 3.5 months baby. I ate one spoon of chicken (one piece of chicken momos) and after 3 hrs I drink one glass of milk. Just wondering if it is OK? It is used to say that one should not drink milk after eating chicken. Please clarify my doubt.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Dont be panic eating chicken and having milk should not cause any problem, somebody has wrongly advised you.
take care

Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for query.
Neither you nor your baby will get any problem if you eat chicken and drink milk together.
There is no scientific base for what you are thinking.
I hope the answer is much clear to you now
thank you
Anesthesiologist Dr. Shivakumar. M. C.'s  Response
hi,
Dont worry there is no scientific data suggest about skin reaction, having chicken and milk is good during pregnancy as it will provide calcium and protein.
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
Thanks for query.
This has no scientific base.
There is no problem in taking milk after eating chicken.
Have a good health