Is inflammation of sternum related to constipation and lower back pain ?

Hi i am 19 and female . Just under two weeks ago i went to the doctor with chest pain and after a heart tracker and other things he diagons inflammation of the sternum but did not explain to me ever since i have had rib pain that leads all the way round my back sometimes can an confusing as feels like its coming from heart . Via past couple days i have also had constipation which is causing lower back pain and tummy pain . I m not sure if all these things link i should also add that i had lower left arm pain but doctor believe this was not linked i have a stiff type pain he lower right arm that comes and goes . I will go back to the doctor tomorrow but i am a worryie and have kept my self awake for days scared i will die in my sleep . I have recently finished physio on my knee
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011