Is infection or any STD the reason why I am suffering from vaginal discomfort ?

Within the last couple days I ve had extreme vaginal discomfort. My clitoris is swollen and painful. I also just noticed there seems to be an open wound on the inside of one of my lips. Clearly urination is painful. Discharge is some what mucusy. I ve only been with one guy for the last three years ... so unless there are some stds that take years to show up I don t think it could be one, could it? I recently was working a very dirty job where it was hard to keep clean and it was outside with no facilities - i tried my best to stay as clean as possible - so could it just be an infection? Any suggestions or ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011