Is hymen punctured after fingering? Had blood in urine

hello doctor i am 24 year girl my x boyfriend fingered me without watching me down while we were kissing by standing and wen i came back to home and went to washroom in urine a drop of blood came and i am not sure it came or not also somebody told me may ur hymn may be punctured but now i am getting married and i want to know that if my hymn is punctured will blood come while doing sex first time in first night i am feared if not my husband will think that i have already done sex but i have not.......i need my answer plz can u reply me as soon as possible?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
I have gone through the query and understood your concern. Rupture of hymen need not always lead to bleeding. Also, rupture of hymen can also occur during activities like horse riding. In your situation, it is not necessary that the bleeding came from a ruptured hymen; it could also be due to trauma caused by the fingering on the soft parts. A local examination by an expert will help to solve your problem. So, please do not worry, but, please also make sure that you do not land up with such problems in future. Take care.