Is having periods after miscarriage normal for a female having hypothyroid ?

I am 26/f with hypothyroidism . I take 137 mcg of levothroid, daily. I had miscarriage on after 6 weeks of pregnancy . I took misoprostol 600 mg vaginally and discharged the tissue. The ultrasound showed that the miscarriage was complete and there is nothing left. After 5 weeks on I saw light spotting with some cramps. The spotting continued for 3 days. After that I had heavy spotting for 3 days and for next 3 days (including today) I have light spotting with total of 9 days. The bleeding is less than that of my normal period and now I don t have any cramps. My cycle usually lasts for 5 days. My last mensuration cycle was on March 23. Is this a period or something else? What other possibilities should I consider other than period?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011