Is cramps and loose motions along with delayed period a sign of pregnancy ?

hi...I am 22 years old....I had my last period on the 8th of feb.....I had unprotected sex on the 25th of feb.....but my partner was very sure that nothing happened.....I still havnt had my periods n m more than a week late....i hav taken the pregtest but it was negative.....i am having period like pains since the last 1 week n also suffering from loose i pregnant???? plz help....
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
You have had unprotected sex on the 18th day of your Cycle. The chances of conception are more if sex is had between the 10th and 20th day of her cycle. Repeat the test after 2 weeks. If it is negative again and you don't get periods, you need to consult a Gynecologist and get a Ultrasound scan done.