Is brownish discharge for 45 days a sign of pregnancy and how can I abort a baby ?

i m a 20 year old girl. i didnt got my periods last month as i was in relation with my boyfriend.i m not sure that m pregnant or not.after my periods date i got some brown kind of liquid.itz more than one and a half month m having this.... is this a sign of pregnancy?? am i pregnant?? wat should i do if m pregnant to abort the baby??
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011
Best do a home pregnancy test. It is available over the counter in most places. Missing an otherwise regular period may indicate pregnancy, though the brown fluid gives you no clue whether it is due to the pregnancy or due to a delayed period. The last answer can only be given by a doctor after a checkup or a scan.