Is an ECG with T abnormality a cause of concern ?

Hello... I am 34-year-old and have done an ECG and there is T abnormality.. is there something to worry about?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
as per ur age and if u dont have any problem then leave everything, be happy.
it may consider to be normal.
good luck
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
T wave in ECG can show abnormal findings in conditions like Hyperkalemia , left ventricular hypertrophy , Bundle branch blocks .However , a diagnosis can be made only by analyzing the symptoms.Please mention if you have any symptoms.Did you have any cardiac events previously.Please provide this information as a reply to this post.