Is abdomen pain and change in color of discharge the side effects of an i pill ?

I had sex on 26th & 27th march,,,after having sex on 27th i had pills , after 3 hrs of taking pills i had sex again,,,from 2nd april i had periods,,,,bt there s change in color of the blood ,,,the abdomen on both left n right is paining,,the last period was over on 18th march,,,,so is there any chance of getting pregnant ,,or m i pregnant
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
since you have periods after sex there is no chance of addition you have taken pills(pills 72 i think).it is very don't worry.