Is Mintopforte USP lotion useful for facial hair growth and what are the side effects ?

can mintopforte usp 5% be used for growing facial hair( BEARD ) ? ? sir, i am 23 yr old male ,my profession is modelling so i need a good beard on my face!! my doubt is tat whether mintopforte USP 5% can be used for growing facial hair (Beard) or not ??As i lack Beard i hav oly thin hairs on face i want to know does it help promoting facial hair(Beard) growth ? ? does it has any side effects ? ?can i apply it on my face of not? ? pls tell me a suggestion ??
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011