Is MUSLI POWER good for Premature Ejaculation?

I would like to know the treatment of premature ejaculation I was thinking to take the tratment of MUSLI POWER EXTRA of Kunnath Pharma. Please sugget
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

I tried it for a month at two capsules each.

It only had a marginal effect, and strangely had some side effect similar to cialis---rapid heartbeat, nasal congestion, and some heartburn. My judgement would be that it has a marginal effect, and some side effects.

Anonymous's Response

the best treatment for premature ejaculation is jones technique. no drugs will help in this. i doubt musli power. it is just a hole in the pocket. consult a urologist and he will guide you to the counceller who will  teach you the technique.

Anonymous's Response
musli power is a quack's remedy to loot you of your hard earned money and you seldom get a hard on.

try pranayam and yog, for better mind and body relaxation before intercourse.