Is 5.2 inch at 13 years old for a girl short ?

Yes Or no? Or average? Two of my friends are 13 and one is 5 5 1/2 and the other is 5 3. But then again, I have two friends in grade 10 and one is 5 2 and the other is 5 3 1/2..... NAd I have one in grade 9 who is 5 6 ANd one in grade 10 (she s 16). and 5 4, so I m feeling a little I ve never eally had any significant growth spurt. I just grow consistently but very slowly.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Honey, I'm 29 and 5'2". You are right around the median height for your age. I'm including a link to a age/height chart for you. The age is done in months, so you need to figure out how many months old you are (kinda silly, I know), but take 13x12+(however many months since your last birthday)=your age in months. You are 62" tall. The average height for a 13 year old girl is between 5'1" and 5'3". Don't worry. Girls can continue growing into their late 20's. A lot of how tall you are will also depend on how tall your parents and grandparents are.