Irritation on the tip of the penis with swelling. Frequent urination, scratchy throat. Yeast infection?

I have an irritation on the tip of my penis that comes and goes. The tip is also a little red but not swollen. I ve also been experiencing frequent urination that also seems to come and go. I have no discharge and the irritation isn t triggered by urinating. It just comes and goes. I went a couple of days without feeling any irritation. It doesn t pee when I iron are either. Also my throat has felt a little scratchy for the same amount of time which has been around a month now. But again the discomfort on my throat seems to come and go. Could it be a yeast infection?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013