Irritation on the penis tip during urination,triple phosphate crystals,kidney stones,

Sir, I had irritation in my tip of the Penis at the time of urination for the past 10 days. When I consulted a general physian he has suggested for a Urine Test. In routine urinalysis , Urine Sugar was NIL, Albumin was NIL, No RBC / No WBC / No Cast. But symptoms of Triple Phosphate Crystals are seen. Hence my Physician suggested for Ultrasound Abdomen Scan. In Scan report, I have beendiagonised with 2 Stones of 3mm-4mm size in my left kidney. The Doctor has prescribed me for 10 days with Citralka, Antibiotics and Cystone (Ayurvedic tablet for Kidney Stone) and has suggested me to drink plenty of Water and reduce the consumption of Tomato and Garlic. My question is basically I use to drink lot of water as I have mild acidity complaint, I do not know the exact reason for formation of Stone in my kidney. Kindly give me the tips for its future non-recurrence.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012