Irritation in nasal passage meeting throat. Headache, sensitivity to tobacco smoke. Do I have rhinitis?

I often find irritation in my inner nasal that meets the throat . I mean it feels like having irritation in deep nasal, throat and a headache . I am too sensitive to tobacco smoke , a very little of inhale can reproduce symptoms mentioned. Gradually I am finding these days(past few months) I am becoming sensitive to strong Deo/perfume smell too. I getting these conditions so often that I am confused to what really I am allergic to but somehow I suspect milk and alcohol can also reproduce conditions. Do I have Rhinitis?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013