Irritated uvula, swollen eyes, pain in the throat. Chest pain while coughing. Suggestions?

- uvula irritated (redness), still have the dryness feeling.
-eyes always look swollen
-part of my throat specialy on the lower left side hurts. When I apply pressure on it with my fingers, it makes me cough.
. I cought often (dry cough)
. I have chest pain... Two weeks ago, the pain was so intense,i went to ER. They did blood analysis and chess x-ray (both were negative). I was given a pain medication.
. When I breathe, I feel the pain more
. Last wednesday, I felt almost the same way when I went to the ER. I feel the pain every day, but it did not keep me from doing my every day activities
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013