Irregularity in periods, had taken Deviry for postponing period. Negative pregnancy test. Is this normal?<br>

hi, my periods were very regular. in last month i took one tablet of deviry for postponing my period for a day or two for some unavoidable reasons. after two days i took one more but till then my first tablet worked out n i had my period. the date was 8th of the previous month. this month I am facing problem. it s 20th n still there are no signs of the onset of my period....Had my pregnancy tests ....all negative....please this irregularity in periods normal after having the tablet?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
this is very common to have irregular periods for a couple of months after taking progesterone for postponement of periods so nothing to worry as yet but definately keep using some regular contraception in case you are not desirous of pregnancy.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.