Irregularity in period

I am Malaya, my wife had started skipping before 45days,her period date is 2 to 5,but after doing skipping, there is disturbances of 12days. i mean in the month of january the date was 2nd jan 2010, but in the month of feb the date is 17 feb 2010. please say me there is any problem

Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Delay in the periods can occur due to different reasons. It could just be the physical exertion and stress that is causing it..The other reasons may be pregnancy, infection, anemai, hormone dysturbances and so on.. It the irregular periods persist, you may have to get her evaluatid by a specialist..