Irregular shaped lump outside vaginal lip. Hurts on pushing, sexually active. What is it?

Today I woke up with an irregular shaped lump that appears to be under the skin on the edge of my right outer vaginal lip. It is up high, like where the clit is and not near the vaginal opening, it hurts when I push on it, and feels uncomfortable. It is kind of hard like a knot. I am sexually active and 17 years old, I haven t had intercourse or any other sexual activities in 3 or 4 weeks though. I don t have any idea what this is ! It is almost a weird tadpole shape, and us visible. Is it a cyst , STD , cancer , or something else ?? I m really scared !! Please help !! :(
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013