Irregular periods,urine test,novelon,one year.Suggestion?

i have been taken novelon tablets from last 1year for irregular periods but after consuming my last tablets its more 2 weeks and i haven't got my period.I also go through the urine stripe test but the result was negetive.Nowadays from 4-5 days i'm getting pain at my lower abdominal and back.I've also consulted to the gyne and she told me to wait for 2 weeks but 2 weeks overed and still my period not started.Pls advise.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. In my opinion you need to test urine strip once again and if negative then usg is the best choice to do to rule out pcod in which you will have irregular periods. You need to have harmonal test also to be done. Stress makes women to miss periods so just avoid stress and follow the instructions given by your doctor after ultrasound. Thank you.