Irregular periods,fertomid,injection,ultrasound test,normal report.Suggestion?

i have an my periods on 20 sep 2013 . my doc give me FERTOMID MEDICINE used from 23sep and advised an ovul study ultrasound after 10 days .the report is ok and she gives me an injection and give med susten 200 start from 5 oct and i start it but i am not pregnant right now . Is this process helps me in concive a babyand hom much time is taken.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
dear user
fertomid contains clomiphene that causes ovulation induction .

you had ovulation study also . and after susen was given to you . susten contains progestrone harome .
used along with clomiphene which promots ovulation and progestrone increases luteal phase duration . so if fertilization occurs

Susten will help u to increase ur leuteal phase so embryo gets more time to attach on the uterine wall.in short leauteal phase embryo can't get enough time to attach on the wall,before that itself uterine wall will begin to shed.

this all increases the chance to conceive .
keep in touch with your doctor . this method give good result and you will conceive soon .
gud luck
dr neha