Irregular periods, weight gain, sharp abdominal pain during bowels, nausea, frequent need to urinate. Treatment?

Hi I m a 21 year old female that has been missing my period every other month and last time I didn t get it for two months. I ve also been gaining slight weight but still eating how I normally eat. When I do eat though I get full really fast and when I m finished eating I always get sharp pains in my lower abdomen . I also get these pains at random moments throughout the day and when I m pooping. I have a loss of appetite also, so I haven t been eating as much. I also keep randomly getting nausous though out the day at random times. My stomach has been very bloated and I always have the feeling that I need to urinate. Please let me know your suggestions thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012