Irregular periods, vaginal white creamy discharge, had sex. Negative pregnancy tests. Taken pms sitcoms, cistitis. Please advice?

Ok I got my period on June 2 this year for like 3 days as usual then got it again on the 17 but like for that day only and it was right after I had sex with my BF then on the 18 nothing the 19 got it again as a regular period... Today is August 3 and haven t got my period and got 5 negative pregnancy test .. I also had this vaginal white creamy discharge and PMS sitcoms including cramps .. oh and I went to the hospital and they told me I had an infection ho..... Cistitis and gave me some antibiotic witch I all ready finished them and still no blood
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012

In view of details, I don't think you are pregnant.
There are many causes of periods not coming on time.And this should be ideally investigated with a sonography.

Infections don't cause such delay in periods.So you need to get investigated for other causes.

Visiting a OBGY doctor would be good idea.