Irregular periods, taking fertyl, progynova, no signs of egg formation. Taken same treatment before

Hi Dr. Am patient of irregular periods. I have been suggested to take fertyl super from day 2 and progynova 2mg from day 8, today is my day 12 but no signs of egg formation. Size of rt follicle is 9x9 mm, and same in left one. please suggest the issue happening. also am eager to have baby now after 3 yrs of marriage. the same course i have taken in month of july 2012, the day 12 egg was formed and about to ovulate, and size was 20x21mm, and day 14 it was ruptured.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  52 Awaiting Answer