Irregular periods, taking Dydrogesterone. Chances of pregnancy by taking this pill?

Hi sir. i am shasha here. i have been married for almost 8 years. i have one kid. trying for second kid. my menses are regular but sometimes my menses delay around 2 months n being of third month my mense will come. this had occured 2 or 3 times. i consult the docter and she gave me Dydrogesterone 10mg tablet for one week. my last menses was on oct first week. Novermber month i only detect very light brown spots. and now december is going on. Is there a possiblity i might get preganat by taking this pill? becasue the doctore told me if u are not mensurating than properly u might be pregnant. plz advice.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer