Irregular periods, taken Regesterone, Ovral L but in vain. Advised Ovral G. Will it work?

HI I am 30 years old and I am married i m facing irregular periods since one year tried all types of tablets, last month i took Regestrone as i wanted to delay my periods but it didnt worked and i got periods as per my cycle date but flow was very less, then later on my bleeding was stopped but again after 5 days bleeding started. Now again this month i wanted to delay my periods and now i am having Orval L still 9 tablets are left but i started getting spots so my doctor recommended to start Orval G and stop taking Orval L, now i confused whether Orval G will work or not and also whether it is fine to stop Orval L in between kindly suggest
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer