Irregular periods, stomach pain, nausea. Taking novelon. Ultrasound detected pregnancy. Medication side effects?

hi...i hv irregular periods from 6 months for that dr suggested to take me novelon...& further treatment was going on for periods...i hv consult 3-4 doct for that ....since 3 months i m suffering from omiting,stomch pain,nausia....but in this period urine test not done...before 1 month i hv done sonography also but there is no solution for my 8 days before doctor told me that i m pregnanat of 2 month 13 days ........i m surprised??????now the problem is all that tablets taken by me is that harmful for baby????????
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012