Irregular periods, spotting, unprotected sex, cramps, tender boobs, bloated abdomen area, pregnancy test negative

i was just wondering.. My periods are soooo irregular!! I had them coming like clock work every month.. then the past 5 or 6 months iv e only gotten it like twice,but very very light.. Like just spots.. Anyways my bf and i had unprotected sex like the 17th and 24th of March.. one of those days was the last day of my period..i can t rally remember.. Also a couple days after either the 17th or the 24th I had some really bad cramps that woke me up in the middle of the night..Since then I ve been feeling like shit most nights.. and I don t really eat crappy stuff to upst my stomach .. My boobs are really really tender within the past couple days, and i ve been feeling really blaoted down in my abdomen area.. I took a prego test on the 14th of April and it s a ngative.. Did i take it too soon?? Am i prego? Need some help or answers!!
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Hello Zim,
Welcome here on hcm.
I suggest you to take one more preg test now if it is too negative than forget everything you are not pregnant.
Thanks